There are many ways to earn real money online. InstaGC is one of the many programs which pay you points for completing certain task on the website. You can exchange these points for cash or gift cards.
Can you really earn cash or rewards from InstaGC, or a waste of your time ?
Program Name: InstaGC
Is InstaGC a scam: No
- Yes, to earn some pocket money
- No, to earn substantial amount of money
What is InstaGC
InstaGC is a GPT (get-paid-to) website launched in 2011. It is an online program where you are required to complete certain tasks and you are paid in points. Those tasks are tasks that you already do them online, like
- Completing surveys
- Watching videos
- Shopping online
- Visiting websites
Those points can be use to redeem gift cards from Adidas, Amazon, American Eagles, Best Buy, Starbucks, Walmart and many more. There is also an option for you to exchange your points for cash, made through PayPal or Visa prepaid card.
You can also earn points through referral program. If you introduce someone to join InstaGC, you earn points.
It is free to join InstaGC and the process in joining is easy. You just need to sign-up, linked to your PayPal account, verified your email, and you are ready to earn points.
There is a minimum required age for joining, which is 18. For those younger than 18, they have to get their parent’s consent.
The InstaGC program is available in countries supported by PayPal. Two countries that are excluded are China and Vietnam.
Who Uses InstaGC
There are two groups of people using InstaGC website.
- Companies who used advertisements to promote their services, products and offers. It is also used by companies who wanted to test their new products.
- Consumers who signed up with InstaGC as members to earn rewards online.
Those companies that worked with InstaGC benefited from the many members of InstaGC looking to complete surveys, test out products, view videos and shopping online.
It is important that you have a PayPal account during sign-up to linked to InstaGC. When you have earned enough points, you can exchange for cash which will pay to your PayPal account.
InstaGC will also check if you browser has an ad blocker that is activated. It is important that these are deactivated, as some task required you to view advertisements.
The points earned will vary with various tasks. InstaGC claimed that people can easily earn 100 points in a day. They even claimed that some members earned 500 to 2,000 points a day. You just need to be patient and complete all the offers that are available to you. You can earn points from referral program as well.
How to Earn From InstaGC
In order to earn points, you have to complete the various tasks available on the website. The points for each task are different. Different companies offers different points for each task.
The main tasks involved completing surveys, watching videos, shopping online and visiting websites. The tasks are from various companies who partner with InstaGC.
- Surveys – InstaGC typically has a fair amount of surveys. If you attempted and disqualified, you will get one point.
- Videos – Watch video to earn additional points.
- Visiting websites – Earn points by visiting different websites from advertisers, for a short period of time.
- Offers – Download program and software and earn additional points.
- Trial offers – Sign up for trial offers where you can try out a product or service for a short period of time.
- Referrals -You earn points by referring people to sign-up. If you are able to get people from Australia, Canada, UK and US to sign up, you will get 10 bonus points. On top of the bonus point, you earn 10% of any earnings that your referrals earn (excluding earnings from InstaGC tasks as well as bonuses received)
100 points = $1 US/CAD, 160 points= 1 pound, 130 points = 1 Euro.
Once enough points are earned, you can redeem for gift cards or exchanged for cash. Not all gift cards are available in all countries. Some countries have limited kinds of gift cards for redemption.
When there is sales on gift cards, your points will go further.
InstaGC Pros and Cons
- It is free and easy to sign-up.
- They give you a sign-up bonus
- InstaGC website is easy to navigate.
- They are many easy options to earn points
- The rewards can be redeemed as cash, as many people still prefer cash over gift cards.
- Some of the tasks are time consuming.
- Rewards points of some activities can take some time to update
Is InstaGC Legit or a Waste of Time?
Now we have seen how InstaGC works and how to earn rewards, I can say that InstaGC is actually legit. You actually earned points by completing various tasks and redeemed points for gift cards or cash.
It has been many years since the website launched in 2011. This showed that it is a legitimate get-paid-to website, and not like some other websites that disappeared after one or two years.
Besides the above points about the website, it is free to join and you do not need to purchase anything while doing the tasks.
Do I Recommend It?
If you are just looking to earn some extra money or gift cards during your spare time, then you can sign up and check if it is right for you.
There are other similar legitimate websites where you can earn some money online. We have compile the 10 best legit survey sites.
If you are thinking of earning some decent income online, I do not recommend InstaGC.
A Proven System To Build An Online Business
If you want to start an online business and not too sure if this is the right path to go, I want to share with you the proven system that I am using now to build my online business.
It offers free training, free websites and free supports. You can at least give yourself a chance to try the system to see if you want to proceed further.
If you have any questions or comments about InstaGC, please do not hesitate to leave them below.